YOUNG VOICES FOR THE PLANET MOVIE TRAILER
Ethics and Social Responsibility
This short video shows many young people talking about climate change solutions. There are young people from Team Marine, Green Ambassadors, Surfriders, Girl Scouts, and more.
Teachers: Show this film and discuss some of the points that the young people in the movie bring up.
1. Social Responsibility
2. Is it okay for humans to destroy the earth?
3. Is it okay for one generation to destroy the earth for generations to come?
4. Is it okay for people to do nothing?
5. Do people have a responsibility to speak out if they see something wrong happening?
6. Do animals have rights? Does nature have rights?
7. Can we survive without nature?
8. Can one person make a difference?
9. Can kids make a difference?
10. What Bill Love-Anderegg says—Things have to reflect their true costs to everyone? What is the value of ecosystem services?
> Climate Solutions Consensus
This page is ALWAYS under construction. Please share your curriculum and teaching ideas with us on our Facebook page >